My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

KILLLLLLL!

Elllo dahlings, XD, 10.12pm Wednesday.

So err, Osama Bin Laden's dead.

For the nutjobs that don't know who that guy is, your either dumb, or really dumb.

Well, this is a very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man. Bad like, America's most wanted bad. He badass. He so bad, he did this,

Again, if you don't know 9/11, you either dumb, or really dumb.

So anyways, everyone's happy that he is roasting in hell as we speak, but you know, it's just one terrorist.

Granted, he's like, the head honcho of terrorists, but still, without him, terrorism is still gonna be going on, him getting his ass kicked just makes the world less scarier, but the world is still a very, VERY scary place.

But still, it's a good thing he's dead lah.

Pada pendapat sayala, and I don't wanna sound Rambo and all, but I think he shouldnt be killed yet, he should've been brought in and tortured. I mean like, serious HARDCORE tortured. I mean, thousand of lives were lost because of him, just putting a bullet through his head seems like he got off easy.

But then again, still, as I said, he's in hell now.

According to Obama, they already knew where he was hiding for a fair amount of time, but they only took action after all was confirmed. And then they just snuck up on him ninja style and busted a cap on his head.. Am I using that right? XD

AnywaysanywaysANYWAYS. Good on the US Army, or Navy, or whatever. FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM

(HOW IS ANY OF THIS MY BUSINESS?)

ANNNNDDDDDDD, before I end this post, let me just royally decree .. am I using that word right?

ANYYYWAYSSSSS.....

Kate Middleton. sosososososoSOsososo hot. XD