My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'll be alright. =)

HELLO!

I know I haven't updated in a long time, but not much happened, what to do? 10.15pm Thursday.

So uh, sports day is this Saturday!

Of course it won't be as extravagant as sports day in CHS, I mean, CHS' sports day was awesome shit, one regret was I was never taking part. I mean, I'm sorry loh if I can't run like The Flash like everyone else. XD

I will be taking part in this one in the only sport I'm err, not exactly good at, XP

Wear it with pride yo!

Well, there was this scare where I couldnt take part cause of some circumstances, but hopefully it was all cleared up today if not tomorrow.

I'll probably be a sub, and when I play, I'll most probably play as a defender, but if the chance arises, I'd love to play central midfield, or home sweet home, left wing! XD

Anyways, CAN'T WAIT!!!! XD

Yesterday was my birthday if anyone cares, XD

Forever young inside. =)

Anyways, the older you get, the more birthdays just aren't all that anymore, =/

I have this poster on the wall right above my study table (most of the time it's just a table) XD. You're probably wondering, and to answer your question, my wall ain't blue, it's the camera.XD

What I'm really trying to say is, THE TROPHY'S COMING HOME!

In a season where Madrid have only the Copa Del Ray to boast, United are on course to win their 19th League title and are in the final of the Champions League. I wonder which club Ronaldo would prefer to be in now,XD

But seriously though, 59 goals in 60 appearances for Madrid is just unbelievable. People talk about Messi scoring over 50 goals this season, why aren't people talking about how he has scored 49 goals this season with two more games to play?