My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, November 4, 2010

=.=

It is now 7.39pm Thursday. What the hell am I supposed to do tommorow?

Watched The Other Guys and Predators,





The Other Guys was shit funny , Predators was pretty cool, the ending sucked but overall it was cool,XD

Went futsal with Wei Jie , Darien and Syabil today. Not much to talk about really,XD.. Oh yeah, today was the first time I rode on a LRT! I got ride before la, but that was in Taiwan, so it counts as a first,XD

Ermmmm.... Oh, my mum gave me a Polaroid camera thingy,



Mine is red,I don't really plan on using it actually,just gonna display it on my shelf.XD

Speaking of my shelf,I have an evergrowing collection of what I call 'priceless' junk that I take pride in.That junk I'm talking about are my collectible soda cans, whisky bottles and stuff, for example,



A bottle of Dom which was used to celebrate the new year



3 Coke countour cups



Another 3 World Cup edition Coke Countours.



Just added yesterday, we were having dinner and we wanted to just order water, but something went wrong with the filter and all the other drinks were expensive ( who drinks a can of Coke worth 8 bucks?). So we went with this. Maybe it was because it costed 16 bucks which is stupidly ridiculous for water, or it was just me, but it tasted sweeter,XD

They're also 2 cans of Coke World Cup edition that can only be bought in Thailand, a glass bottle of Coke in Thai, another can in Indonesian, 2 from Taiwan, A pepsi glass bottle in Thai, miniature whiskies, a Euro2008 Carlsberg glass, 2 half pint Guiness glass , and err.. I think that's about it, I guess you can say collecting junk is my hobby? XD