My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You want the moon,girl? Watch me grab it.

Hi. It's now 2.37pm Thursday and it just hit me that I haven't played football or futsal for 6 days.. gotta be some kind of record.XD

So er, since nothing happened yet today, I'm gonna post about yesterday.

Yesterday me dad took us to some shop that sells winter clothes for Japan, I read the itinerary ( think it's spelt like that ) for it and it's SUPER AWESOME! Can't wait.XD

Anyways, everyone bought just one jacket per person for emergency cause we plan to get our kit in Japan cause the first stop is to some shopping joint and there's bound to be more options.

One thing I know, is cause of the cold weather, Nike in Japan's bound to have the new Nike 'BOOM!' baselayers on sale



For those of you don't know, baselayers are tight fit shirts of some elastic material you wear underneath to keep you warm on cold days during sport games. It draws the sweat away from your skin so it makes u more comfortable and warm,it also enhances increases blood circulation and oxygen around the muscles,I have two myself, but its not for battling against cold,its for fun,XD

To kill a story, I wanna get one.XD

So anyways,after that, we went to Mid Valley to jalan jalan, we went to Metrojaya to spend my mum's vouchers, so my mum decided she wanted new glass cups for the kitchen.But then my we found plastic ones that look not too shabby, my dad took one and purposely slammed it to the floor, then picked it up and said : Sure very hard to break one. Very good! .. =.= . At the end we settled for a half a dozen glass ones, and my dad wanted to get a curvy whisky cup, I was looking for a cocktail shaker,XD

After that, we went looking for a teapot for my tea fanatic dad, he took one and asked me if its glass, I said yes, he knocked it on the table hard.Then agreed with me. Now I know where I got my siaoness from,XD

So we were walkingwalkingwalking then I pointed to the Nike ad saying IKUT JEJAK KAMI , it was advertising the new Malaysia kit, my dad called me to go to hell, ish him.XD

The thing me and my dad and almost every hot blooded male have in common is we love cars, my dad just bought a Tuoreg and he loves it to bits, I always tell him one day I'm gonna own a limited edition Ferrari with license plate 'LHK 7'. He told him eat shit. Like I don't know he dreams of his Porshe with 'LTY 8' XD. In case you don't know, my dad loves 8, like a LOT. Kinda like how I like 7. The thing with liking the number 7 is that everyone says that you like 7 cause of Ronaldo, to me, I like 7 bacause the number's pretty.XD

I'm going off topic, so anyways, when we were waiting for our car coming, me and dad were drooling on a Porshe Carrera I think, until a Bentley took my attention, then a yellow Ferrari. How jealous I was of the men who drive beauties like those..XD

That was the end of my day.XD