My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, November 5, 2010


Hey people, computer broke down yesterday, so didnt blog, now using the Netbook which I hate for some reason, XP. It is now 3pm Saturday, why can't weekend end faster?

So yesterday was my little sister's 11th birthday, so me, her, my elder sister and her boyfriend went to RedBox cause my little sister likes to sing, it was my first time going to a karaoke place


It was pretty cool la,XD


So today we went to check out Uniqlo at Fahrenheit



My mom already bought me a few of their shirts when she was in Japan, I wear'em to sleep,XD
So anyways,when we were there, there was a bloody line to get in, you woulda thought they were giving out free stuff,you woulda thought it was a line to some roller coaster ride.

The line was so long it was ridiculous, but a few minutes later, I found myself in the line, =.=. I'm going to Japan on the 20th next month so we all had to hunt for winter clothes, and the shit in there was supposed to be cheap, boy was I wrong.

After a good 10 minutes, we were in, the shit there was shit expensive, it was just shit cheap for a limited time... shit.XD.

There's nothing out of the ordinary there la honestly, it's just a regular yet much hyped about clothes shop.

So after that, we walked around then now home ady..Is it Monday yet?