My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, November 20, 2010

You lift me up and then you throw me back down

It is now 10.16pm Saturday. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee. =D

So uh, woke up early today for the Puteri8 Futsal Open, my team was what some people called 'The left over team' and 'The loser team'. Well look what we did.



XD

The whole team got 10 people, waiting for the pictures to be posted.

So er, I've been lucky enough to be teamed with a lot of talents whenever I take part in these competitions. But this team is undoubtedly the best to date. XP

We were good in all positions, we were super positive but not super confident. We rocked. X)

Truth be told, most of the credit goes to the rest of the team, I was the substitute. But that's okay, it just shows you gotta be better and work your way up I guess,=)

We overall scored 13 goals and conceded just 3 in 5 games, not too shabby, and the final was against us and Allianz bank, so it was up to us that the Piala Puteri8 stayed home, I was merely a spectator, a really sleep one at that, for some reason, after having like, the best nasi lemak I had for a long time, the thing I wanted to do next was just go back to sleep. Oh, and pee.XD

At the end our captain scored the winning goal, and we went on to win the trophy and RM200 which we split.

Other than this, Puteri8 oraganises a lot of activities and parties like for every festive season like recently for Halloween I think.Not many kejiranans do these shit, which makes me super proud to be Puteri8,XD