My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, November 12, 2010

Boots! XD

I know I'm not supposed to post about football stuff, but once in a while can la, it's my blog,XD

It is now 4.02pm Friday. Please don't rain.

Everybody who knows me knows that I'm Adidas free, the only things Adidas that I have are my Adizero's



A pair of shorts and a jersey for a competition that's actually fake yet looks super real,XD

I've long since gotten over my obssesion with football boots, maybe because I don't use them very much seeing that futsal is the main sport where I live, but one boot made my hati lembut sedikit..






This colourway of the Adipures are hotshit, and because they're made for comfort, their not shit expensive too, not like Predator and F50, just like how Tiempo is in Nike la



In terms of power boots, I'd prefer the Predator over the T90's too





I kinda like the old Powerswerve series better cause they look more Imgonnakickyourass,XD



Agree? XD

The new Beckham colourways are as always, awesome,XD










The difference between the ones on sale and the ones that are actually worn by Beckham is the heel part where Beckham choose a hybrid like thingy, sorta like powerswerve + predatorX la.

I know. I'm a freak.XD