My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Suck it. =)

Random.I know. XD.

It is now 11pm Thursday, skipping school tomorrow too.

So most people spend their weekends sleeping in right? Well I'm not one of them, I've been waking up latest by 9 since forever. I know, weird.XD

I spent the whole day watching TV and I have now favourited Castle



I don't really know when do new episode come out yet so I've just been watching random episodes of season 2 and it's pretty cool.

I also have a new superfavouritenottobemissedbutnotbetterthanhowimetyourmother show,XD



MasterChef US, every Thursday at 8.55pm.

The show just started last week, and it's about the same storyline as any other cooking show, winner gets fame and other hotass shit. The difference between this show and the rest is the judging panel is awesome, you know it when you see Gordon Ramsay.



You guys've probably seen this dude from The F Word, this dude is one of the top chefs in the world with 12 Michelin stars and 28 restaurants. This dude can scare the living shit outta some T-Rex.

The other two judges are pretty hotshit too, but obviously the main attraction is Gordon Ramsay here. The funny yet intimidating about him is, when he talks, he brings out this super hyper, talk fast, hand swinging mafia style way, which is shit cool,XD