My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It is now 6.08pm Tuesday. ISHHHHHHHHHH.

So er, we lost at the futsal thingy today at the quarter finals, I'm not even heartbroken about it though, I didnt exactly played my best, but if they didnt have a such an outta this world keeper, we would've won for sure. =)

To be honest, our run in to the Qfinals was a bit lucky. We had 4 matches to play, the first one was against the team we lost today, 3A4, we drew that match.After that, our second match was a walkover cause the other team didnt arrive, the third match was against a 3 man team which we won 3-0 with Wei Jie , Syabil and me grabbing a goal a piece. My goal was actually deflected off the goalie, but I'm gonna claim it anyways cause the ball was heading in goal even before the deflection.XD. Our last match was against Vengtesh's team which we won 2-0 with Wei Jie grabbing both goals. The only real challenge throughout was 3A4. Their keeper is like.. WHOAH.. XD

So er, today went by pretty normal, kecuali that shit and some other really depressing shit which I don't really wanna get into right now,but I'll be fine, what other choice do I have?

Holy shit, the stupid Netbook just blacked out on me. Damn thing.

Woah.It did it again, I'm gonna off now before it permanently shuts down.

I hate Technology