My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gotta Catch'em All! XD

It is now 11.19pm Tuesday,the rest of the week is gonna be Deepavali hols. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.XD

So anyways,there's not much to talk about,so I'm just gonna go on a random topic.

These days,whenever I go into Toys'R'Us , it makes me wanna ba a 10 year old again,with all the toys and stuff,but there's one thing that makes me wonder why did nobody invent something as genius as this 5 years ago..



For the people who don't know, Nerf is a brand selling toy guns that shoot foam arrows or whatever the hell they're called. What's cool is that it comes in a lot of kinds..













Pretty cool eh? I don't care if your3 or 30 years old, every boy or man out there has a desire to hold and shoot a gun, I mean like, don't tell me I'm the only one? XD

Another thing I miss doing when I was a kid was...




Pokem-- wait, wrong pic,XD








Here it is.. Pokemon!

This I know I'm not alone at,I miss the days when my room my filled with posters, CDs, cards, figurines, and my plushy Pikachu! And especially the games,I used to be so addicted to Pokemon, it's equivalent to my obsession with football now and more,XD

God I miss those days..XD