My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, November 1, 2010

I'll take the blow

It is now 9.57pm on a Monday, and is this all a joke?

So today I thought I'd be all recovered cause I haven't been playing football for three days now,boy was I wrong,XP

But before that, me, Ken Wei, Syabil and Dickson watched Alvin And The Chipmunks 2, XD,better than nothing la,and it wasn't like it was bad, just childish,XD

After that it was football time, once I stepped on the pitch the pain shot up like mad, but I could still do some light jogs and the occasional run, it was good to be back on the left wing,felt like home,XD.

So anyways,it was Form3 vs Form2, but there were a lot of Form3s who were there for the sake of just being there and not knowing what they were doing, to put it simply, thrash.X)

Today proved to be a case of quantity is useless when you have no idea what your doing, a game the Form3s should've won but couldn't because we had too many people, position overload, the final score was 1-1, I scored the equaliser in a very funny way,XD

The ball was a few metres away from the goal, and there was a bunch of people jammed there to get the ball, I was at the back of the crowd singing 'Let it be!Let it be!' XD, it was one of those times where you know that if the ball came to you you'd definitely score.Eventually the ball rebounded to me and I smashed it down the middle. Not too shabby,XD

Overall I'd give my performance a 9/10,XD

Moving on, I had to put an ice pack on my knee after the match cause the pain was still there,it's okay I had worse,XP

So at home, I just wanted to lie there on my bed doing absolutely nothing,then I decided to get my phone on go Youtube and see what's popular,and I stumbled on a Taylor Swift song! XD



It's called Dear John,and of course, it rocks,XD. This morning I also heard a cool song from Michael Buble called Hollywood..



There was this one part in the music video where he dresse up like Justin Bieber,XD

Next on the agenda is a little football, I.e, the Manchester United match against Tottenham which the Devils won 2-0. The talking point of the match was the Nani goal. Here's how it went..




To break it down,it started with Nani falling from a pull from Kaboul , some claimed he dived,but screw that,if a defender pulls your shirt and you fall, it's a definite penalty.So when the referee didnt allow the penalty, Nani deliberately handled the ball. This was when the Spurs goalkeeper Gomes thought it was a freekick but the ref didn't give the freekick but the keeper wanted to be smart about it, when he put the ball in front of him getting ready to take the freekick, the match was actually going on,so Nani just went and put the ball in the net.

First of all, it's not Nani's fault,as you can see,before he kicked the ball past gomes,he looked at the ref to confirm whether if he could do that. Some said it was the refs fault for being stupid and not paying attention the game,and some blame Gomes for being smart about it. To me, it doesn't really matter,even if that goal was disallowed,Man Utd was still gonna win,they dominated.Now if only they played like that everytime,XD

Andddd, does anyone else see the funny in this pic?XD



This pic of Geovanni Trapatoni, who manages Ireland in an unveiling of their new sponsor.For those stupid people who still don't see the funny in it, he's staring at her boobs.There.I gave it away,XD