My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, November 15, 2010

EFFF TEEEEE DOUBLEYOUUUU

I think I used this title before. Screw it.

It's now 2.23pm Tuesday, the holidays are officially here, and I'm still dreading that day.

I skipped school again today because tak ada transport, Ishhhh.

Ermm, Hairy Po-- I mean Harry Potter's releasing, XD



I've haven't even watched The Half Blood Prince yet, I've only read the books which are like, serious spoilers,XD. I think I'll watch it, not really into it.

I've subscribed to a trailer channel on Youtube, and I saw this this trailer..



The trailer's at my Facebook if you wanna watch. It's coming out on 2011.XD

Also coming out next year, I'm sure most of you people've heard about it already, but another Pirates Of The Caribbean is coming out!



Anddd.. here's the video of Spain's new jersey!