My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Girls don't like boys girls like shoes and money.XD

Hey people, it is now 7.26pm Wednesday. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. XD

So today went to school, watched the futsal final, as expected, 3A4 won thanks to their keeper who proved again how God like he is,XD. A5 did a good job also la, their keeper also not bad, but A4's keeper was like.. well, I rarely ever get impressed by someone in our school, so by the way I'm still talking about him shows how damn good he is,XD

I felt kinda sad also la that I wasn't there, but what to do? The only thing you can do is to get over it, get better,and win it. No point sulking over it.

So after that, it was the girl's futsal final. It was shit funny.At the end it was 1-0 to A4 thanks to an own goal. A very epic own goal. The keeper took the ball and ran in her own net. =)

After that, it was another boring day, the Dewan Khuliah was showing New Moon, so no chance in hell was I gonna go,XD


Yes.It also applies to the movie.XD

Have any of you guys seen the new Malaysia kit?





Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku yo! XD