My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It is now 3.35pm Wenesday, and I'm bored like crap

So to be honest,I'm just publishing this post bacause my last post which had videos in it are blocking my links list, so to make it look normal again, I'm gonna have to write somthing really long..

So anyways,not much happened so far,so I'm gonna rant on Chinese radio stations

I like to hear Chinese songs, some of them are pretty cool, but the thing is, I hate chinese radio stations. Why? Because the DJs talk too much, too many adverts, and it's dumb.

Especially One.Fm



Only my mom and dad listens to this radio station,especially my dad,XD

The thing I find annoying about One.Fm is that when the DJs are reading your shoutouts, the shoutouts are usually dumb shit like ' I just want to tell ***** that I love her so much ' 'This message is to tell **** that I'll wait for her' like, how is this any of my buisness?

But English stations also a bit bermasalah la, like Hitz.Fm



I listen to Hitz whenever I go and pulang from school, and I realised, just like stations like Mix.Fm


They keep playing the same songs over and over again.If I hear 'The Only Exeption' one more time,I'm gonna shoot myself.Don't get me wrong,it's a good song, but the way they keep playing it makes me wanna.. well..shoot myself,XP