My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, October 15, 2010

Blahhhhh

It is now Saturday 12.37pm and my right leg can't take anymore. =)

Woke up in the morning, first thing I did was check on Sparky and Chelsea which I let them out of the cage for the whole night. They were alreafy sleeping in their cages, but the garden was chaotic, slippers everywhere, and dog poop as far as the I can see.XD

In all that mess, I forgot to wear school shoes to school, which suddenly hit me when I was walking in the school gates, so obviously I was denied entry.Good thing Wei Jie and Wei Xuan were there and I borrowed their shoes,XD

We played a match which I right now do not remember how it went,XP. I only remember the match between Form3 and Form2. The form 2 dominated the start with a goal, and I was getting frustrated because everytime I get the ball the most I could do was past one person, and next thing you know my control died and I lose the ball. Part of it might be the groin injury I've been carrying since Thursday, but most of it because my control let me down.

The equaliser finally came when my shot hit a form2's hand which resulted in a penalty. Honestly, I suck at penalties, Kai Loon says I'm very predictable when it comes to penalties, but for some reason, I wanted to take it. At the end I scored with a low shot to the right.Not the most glamorous, but a goal's a goal, and come to think of it, I think it's my first goal with a penalty in a competitive match.XD

A few minutes after that, Kuan Kheng gave us the lead with a shot that was deflected off a defender. After that I went to the cantin to get a drink, when I was back, the scoreline was 3-1 in favour of us, I was told that the 3rd goal was scored by a form5, but to me it didnt count cause it was a Form3 v Form2 match and we didnt wanted the form5s to play in the first place, so to me it was 2-1.

The match seemed like it would last forever, my frustration at not getting a goal besides that penalty was obvious and so was fatigue,at the end I called it quits and we won the game 4-3, it was close, but the form2s wont be so lucky on the goals next time,XD

After that, I, after much anticipation, finally got to play Fifa11! But not for long la, cant wait to really play it,XD