My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hey people!

I haven't been updating for awhile thanks to the laptop going a bit nuts , I had to use my phone to update my Facebook , thank God for that or I would've shot myself by now,XD

Some of you people might not notice , but there's actually a music box at the bottom of this blog , if you wanna listen , then just press play.

These few days have been the normal boring shit , people were going to after PMR activities expet for me cause no money, so I've been playing football every day, kecuali for yesterday I went for debate. Bad choice.

It wasn't a bad choice as in it wasn't fun la, I had a great time, but it probably wasn't very smart to sign for something I have no idea how to make work,XP. In short, we got owned. XD

Actually today there was debate too, but Darien didnt wanted to go because *ahem* wasnt going. I regret not going. XP. Well, it's definitely better than watching Toy Story 3 for the second time right?

Football's been sucky too. Ever since there was shit at one side of the field, I've been playing as a central forward and that didnt really work out for me. I only get a few touches of the ball, never mind scoring. Like today I was curi ayaming, no choice la, my fibula area paining, can't run freely, but I wouldnt say curi ayam la, I light jogged up and down the pitch. But I did not touch the ball at all. XP. But when I moved to the right wing, the balls came,I dont really remember anything exept for being pissed off, but I do remember flicking the ball over a defender Ronaldinho style, you know, like the flick in Nike's Write The Future ad?

Other than that, I spent the whole hour screaming and scolding people which I don't know.. I mean, I'm not being cocky la, but if you play like shit, please don't come and play, if you want to play to improve yourself, then please find a pitch where there's no me. There was this idiot that stood in front of goal but wasted chances, I scolded him in chinese ' You still got what use?' I don't think he heard me. He better've heard me.

I dont wanna talk about that shit anymore, so anyways,thats kinda it I guess, till next time,XD