My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Sunday, October 10, 2010

It is now 3 minutes to 4pm on a Sunday, PMR continues tommorow at 8.10 am,XD

Damnit, as some of you people might know, my neighbour's house is huge, so huge that our second floor is their first floor, our first floor is their parking area, so yeah,it's pretty huge,XD

Anyways, right outside my room window is their pool, and when I mean right ouside, I mean RIGHT OUTSIDE. the distance is so close that if I were to stand on the ledge of my window and jump,I may stand a chance in reaching the pool, that's how close it is.

I have no idea how many people live in that place, but I'm guessing there's a lot of kids, cause whenever the kids are playing in the pool, I'll hear them.Hell, the whole Puteri8 could hear them. Everytime they'r playing in that pool, they start screaming like their getting slaughtered, right now,as I'm typing this, they're actually screaming YAAAAMMMM SENNNGGGG!!!!!.. I hope they're drinking pool water..XD

When I hear them scream like mad, I don't look out the window, cause if I do, they might catch me looking, and then their gonna be like ' HAHA! Look at that stupid boy! He's jealous we have a pool!' Mind you, their just a bunch of 10 year olds.

What I do know is there's this old man who lives there and he goes to have a jog everyday at 5, at that time, I used to practice my freekicks, so sometimes he'll be staring at me, there was this one time I smiled at him, and he gave me the 'I'm over 100 years old but I'm still capable of kicking your ass' face. *shudders*

But now I don't go to the back anymore la, because now only kids play football there,I used to go there to bully them and feel good about myself, now I go to the futsal court to get myself bullied and come home everytime feeling like some kaki bangku,XD

But all that aside, Puteri8 is cool, might just be the best in Bandar Puteri,XD

Moving along, PMR's gonna be over in a few days(yay!), but I'm already bored,I only have to study for KH and Math, but you don't expect me to do it the whole day right? And after PMR I won't have to study at all, and it's not like my mom's gonna let me go out with friends EVERY single day, so yeah,brace yourselves,XD

So that's all, I'm just blogging cause I'm bored,XD