My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It takes a man to admit this,XD

Suddenly K-Pop is very popular, guys in my school are all over groups like SNSD or Girls Generation or whatever..




I don't get it, why must all Korean bands have so many people ar? My little sister's a freak for these shit,she's the only one in the family who likes em

I don't like them, one is because I've no idea what are they singing about, and they all look the same,XD

I never really thought that I'd have these kind of obsession about some band or something until just recently, I fell in love with..




I know right? Of all people,XD

I don't know where it came from also, it just happened when I was watching MTV, but not bad what,at least better than those K-Pop people who's 80% plastic or something, I hope Korea doesnt read this,XP

Actually,I don't see anything wrong, I mean, if girls can be gaga over guys like Justin Bieber



Then guys can be into girls like my Taylor Swift la.. heh, my,XD



Well,exept if you like Miley Cyrus la, then you need help, X)