My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Science and Faith

Hey people, it is now 2.21pm on a Sunday, day 3 of recovery, and I'm 95% recovered! XD

So anyways, just came back from Sungai Wang , had breakfast at Imbi Palace, nothing special exept for the 36 air-conditioners on top,XD

So on the way there,my dad got my little sister to bring her Wang Lee Hom CD that she just got so we can listen on the car and he can record it in the car memory..



For those of you who don't know, I DO listen to chinese songs, but just some only,I hate chinese radio stations,but I'll talk about that some other time.XD

So I just listened to some of the tracks only la, but I could conclude that it's wasn't really that good wasn't it? His old songs were better I think,XD

Anyways, after breakfast, we were at Sungai Wang to collect my sisters' new glasses, after that I got my The Script CD..



When we were at the car,my dad say he wanted to listen and put in car memory, I damn stress leh,what if he didnt like it? he'll start saying shit like 'You know how to listen music one anot?' XD ,but at the end didnt say anything la, thank God,XD

So now here I am, listening to it again, now on track8 over 10, and it rocks,XD..track9 now, aw man, its about to be over, damn fast mann..

I actually wanted to get Michael Buble's Crazy Love Hollywood Edition



But it's quite old ady right? And I wanted The Script more. I was also abit tempted to get..



XD