My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Screw you!

I actually wanted to rant about Manchester United's display last night, but I'm just gonna post about me going to Pavillion just now.

It is now 2.16pm on a Sunday, I'm on the fence on whether if I should go to school tomorrow, but I'll figure that out eventually,and my stereo is now playing the Ronan Keating CD that my mom bought just now,XP

So I went to Pavillion this morning at around 10ish with my mom and dad and little brother to meet my sisters who were at a sleepover. We ate breakfast at Crystal Jade Kitchen, it was pretty good,but with that price,it's supposed to be good,XD

After that we made our way to the Epi Centre to check out the Iphone4, so when we there, there was this Malay woman who was checking it out,so I was waiting la, I was pretty cool about it at first, but after that I saw that she was using it to log on her Facebook, =.= , after that when she put it down,this jackass took it when it was supposed to be my turn, this bloke more stupid, he knew that I was waiting, so he purposely used it for a very long time.

Some of you might be wondering : 'Don't be perasan la Heng Kean, he doesnt even know you! ' .. You people want evidence?

First, he opened the Safari page and started scrolling up and down on a BLANK PAGE. That was when I started to think that this man's trying to get up my nerves. I was sure of it when he opened the dial keys and started to type in random numbers, erasing it, then doing it all over again. Then ar, he opened the games! I mean like, Whathehell? Aren't you supposed to check the functions and not the games? Then, my sister came and she was like ' Time to go! ' ... I blew up.

When I was turning around, I was gesturing to him screaming as loud as I could, I was like ' STUPID IDIOT LA THAT MAN!' He turned around and looked at me,but I didnt wanted to lay my eyes on shit like him. My dad asked me what happened, I told him, then he said : ' Never mind la, can buy one what,ask them how much la!' , I damn stunned ady,XD. But at the end didnt buy la, I want it, but I dont really think I deserve it,XD

After that, we went to Nike, and my mum bought the Elastico Finale's for me! That time I damn syok ady,XD, can't wait to wear it, but hopefully it won't be anytime soon, my feet are killing me at the moment,XD

After that,we went to pick up the cake we ordered from A Slice Of Heaven, then went to Speedy to get CDs, my brother bought his favourite Thomas The Engine CDs, I was very tempted to get The Script, but thought twice cause I already got my shoes ady,XP

And now here I am, gonna rant about Manchester United later,XD

IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES, WOULD SHE KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER?
(dang, Ronan Keating's getting to me,XD)