My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

That adrenaline rush you get doing dumb stuff,XD

Hey people! It is now 7.10pm on a Wednesday and I'm tired, =.=

Went to school today knowing that I won't be doing anything,but what I did not expect was to be bored out of my wits,only at the 2nd period me and the guys started walking aroung aimlessly around school. Kai Loon and Wei Jie was desperate to play football, and the earliest time we could kick was at 10.30 when the afternoon class play. But they are the ones who have to borrow the ball and if we get caught it would be considered as ponteng, but screw that, its the end of the year and we'll do whatever the hell we want.XD

When me and Wei Jie were walking to the QM room, we went by the long way, which is by going through the corridor next to the boys toilet in Block E and going around the school field to get there cause we takut kena tangkap. It was like some kind of video game man, when we were going around the padang, I told Wei Jie to run as fast as he could cause a discipline teacher always has her meals on the 2nd floor of the cantin and she'll be able to see us if she was there, so both of us were running like shit, Wei Jie kept moaning 'Holy shit! My appendix!', XD

When we were there, Kuan Kheng, Darien and some other people were already there, so we asked the QM can borrow ball anot, and as expected they didnt let la, and no afternoon class people were playing today so we went to the reading corner to talk to some form2s, then we decided to go back to class by the cantin. when the guys were walking, I was talking to Wei Jie's brother, and suddenly they started running, I was like 'What?' and Kuan Kheng ' Just run idiot!' So I ran not without knowing why, but my guess is that some teacher saw us,I ran faster cause the shoebag I was carrying had my phone and Kuan Kheng's phone and Ipod,XD.

We then went back using the way me and Wei Jie came, when we were walking at the pavement, Kuan Kheng was like' Eh, walk leaning to the walls, teacher cannot see wan' I was like 'This is like Mission Impossible!' Wei Jie was like 'Great, yesterday Rambo (read my last post) today we're ninjas!' Darien was laughing,XD

After a lot of run, we were back at my class, panting, sweating, laughing.XD

When me and Wei Jie was in class, Ming Kien asked why were we sweating, we told him, then he said that even teacher saw wont tangkap, when he and eng keong walking around that time teacher see also tak peduli. =.=

After school, we played soccer under the scorching hot sun, we played for 30 minutes only because of the heat, the pitch condition was poor, but the players who played were all best of the best,XD

And now here I am, don't wanna go school, but no choice, tomorrow must decide which stream I'm going, I'll decide then,XD