My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, October 29, 2010

It is now 9.43pm on a Friday, and this day has been disastrous.

Why you ask? I've been watching TV the whole day,like, literally the WHOLE day, made me feel useless.. But there's really been nothing to do, today I've only played the PSP, laptop, TV. Radiation's gonna kill me.

I've been thinking hard on what I can do,but nothing came up, when your crocked, sports is definitely out of the question, I haven't bought any books recently,so the only thing I can do is face those screens. =.=

And on top of that, I'm now pissed. For those of you who don't know, I've got one hell of a temper, nobody likes me when I'm pissed, which is why I've learnt to be patient, but I can only take so much, one day when I finally blow up,that idiot's gonna have hell to pay.