My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, October 21, 2010



Hey guys, I havent blogged for like, two nights ady I think, but there's not much to tell, in short..

BADMINTON-SOCCER-HOME.XD

That's roughly it, I know, badminton, I'm actually pretty not bad leh,not up to competition standards but still not bad la, Darien won the Singles and he and Wei Jie got 2nd in Doubles, I was the linesman almost falling asleep, =)

And, I finally used my Elastico's! They're okay la, but here are my worries:

-My feet size are US size 9 , but the cutting of the shoe made it loose for me at that size, so I bought a size 8 . When I was wearing it yesterday, it felt a bit cramp at the small toe area, and I'm afraid my feet will grow bigger, maybe it's because I haven't really broke into it yet, and also a bit of paranoia , =(

-I took a fall yesterday,when I went home I saw that some of the blue on the shoe faded, sakit hatinyaa, =(

Good news is, I opened my account with that shoe with two easy goals and a own goal, XP, but I used my chest to score that own goal, so it's not the shoe's fault,XD. And they really help with your control and shooting thanks the shot shield at the side,XD

Moving on, I wanna talk about something that still has the footballing world rocking..



Wayne Rooney, the finest in England, decided that he will be leaving Manchester United, =(

He claimed that he wants to leave because of the lack of world class players in MU , I agree with him 100% , the people I think that are to blame are Alex Ferguson and Malcolm Glazer , the manager and owner of MUFC.

If not for Glazers debt of nearly 800mil pounds, MU would have the funds to buy top players, and as I said before on my Facebook, Ferguson always invest in young ,undiscovered players which is a good thing for the future, but he has to think about the present.

If Rooney were to go (my guesses are either Real Madrid or - God forbid - Man City), rumors are that United will spend the money to purchase players like..



Ajax Amsterdam's Luis Suarez , the guy who scored 49 times in 48 matches last season.



Fernando Torres,this one is near impossible,XD



Yoann Gourcuff from Lyon, dubbed the next Zidane



Manuel Neuer from er.... dono how to spell,XD, this guy is the favourite to replace 40 year old Van Der Sar.

Hopefully all the players above will join, if so, who needs Rooney? XD