My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Sunday, October 3, 2010


Navi


Smurf

..... Same damn thing ain't it? XD

So errr,it's now 11.20pm Sunday, PMR's on Tuesday 8.10am. Peachy. XD

So I'm here to take your minds away from PMR, if that's even possible, =.=

I just watched Avatar, I know it's a long time ady,but hey,at least I watched it,it was pretty cool,a bit long,but cool,XD

And I am very disappointed with Manchester United with their current run of form,but I wont bore you with that shit yet.

These days the radio just keep playing the same old songs,that there's just a handful of them that I'm not bored with yet..


This song has been rocking my world lately,I sing this when I wake up,I sing it when I'm at school,I sing it in my dreams,XD,cant wait to get their album,



The thing with CDs are that their a bit too pricey..I mean 49 bucks for a CD? It makes you think: 'what if it sucks? then I just burned 49 bucks!' which is why I rarely get CDs,but I'm gonna get this one,I have faith in them,XD



This is also a rockin tune, I'm not a fan of 30 seconds to mars,but this song is very cool,XD

Let's talk movies,I'm not the kind of dude who goes to the cinema everytime a movie comes out,I tend to just buy the CDs, maybe it's because my family don't really go to the cinema,the last we as a family watched a movie,it was Ip Man2,so yeah,it was pretty long time ago,XD



This is one movie which I'm waiting for, gonna watch it when it releases,XD

Annnddd, I want new futsal shoes! my Nike5 T-3 are wearing,and Nike just realeased new ones.. btw, for those who arent interested,stop reading cause this will be my last thing to add,XD


First up, the Nike5 LunarGato's, its made for street futsal and it's built for comfort,looks normal and alike to my T-3's


Then there's the kickass looking Nike5 Bomba Finale, made for artificial turf,so that sorta rules it out,but if it wre for court,I'd be all over them, it has a silicon shot shield on the instep inspired by the CTR360


This is the pair I like, the Nike5 Elastico Finale's, named after Ronaldinho's signature move. It's for court and it also has a shot shield like a CTR360, so hopefully I'm getting these,but no rush la,I can wait for my T-3's to wear completely,XD

Thats about it,I'm going to bed,XD