My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hey people! XD

It is now a Thursday night, PMR is almost over, there's still Chinese , KH and Math left,XD

To be honest, it has been pretty easy,but I haven't been taking my chances too good, =(

I'm not gonna tell you my marks, but let's just say the best I can get now is 7As, Today's Science and Sejarah was pretty okay, Geography's currently the hardest for me, =(

Let's not talk about that shall we? Let's talk about after PMR fun! XD

There's actually nothing special,I have fun everyday,XD

So err, I signed for a bunch of after PMR activities like Debate..



Heh,I have no experience whatsoever in debate,but mind as well put my ever running mouth to good use eh? Besides, the real reason I'm going is not because I wanted to debate, just that a little someone..



Make that a giant someone, wants to sit at a corner admiring thegirlinthegreenbag like the stalker he is.XD, also going with Syabil.. get set to kena malu! XD

Then there's the futsal thing..


Team Rojak ( Wei Jie came up with the name,I personally like La Furia Rojak,XD) will consist of..

Me!



Lim Wei Jie , Low Ken Wei , Gan Kai Loon!



Anddddddd Syabil!



OI! Don't judge us by our looks okay? We know a thing a two about futsal .. well, barely,XD

Andd,the rest I don't really care, XP