My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Forever Waiting,XP

It is now 1.21pm on a Friday , and I feel stupid. XP

So er, I skipped school today actually for no reason, maybe it's because that fibula thing is seriously hurtin now. it hurts so much that I can't run anymore, so I'm gonna stay away from football at least for the weekend.

Andd.. for no reason I'm starting to get all freaked out about my PMR results, it's like I wake every morning with a voice inside me telling me to enjoy the time I have left. Hell yeah I will,XD.. I'm not being modest, I'm just seeing it the way it is, as I told you guys,my mom said she'd be happy with just me getting A for Science, Math and Geo, I marked most of my papers, Science and Math is still in the picture,Geo's long gone, my English and BM papers are just coping, and I'm afraid of the rest,XP

Let's move on to happier times shall we? Not exactly happier, but whatever. So anyways, I just got my yearbook, and while I was looking through it, I notice that some girls in the class photo section had their hair covering their face, as if their about to take some kind of Facebook or whatever photo,I don't know about you,but I think it's dumb.It's a class photo for God's sake, just put that million dollar smile on and face the camera why don't you? It's not as if you look good too,XP. And on a unrelated note, the 'diligence' on the cover reminds me of the Dunhill logo,XD




Don't you think? XD

Moving on,have I told you guys I watched Piranha? My advice: Don't watch it.XD

And err, lastly, the new Mercurial CR7s were out yesterday, it will be on sale on the 15th,here are some pics











What do you guys think? I think it's pretty awesome, it's designed by Ronaldo himself and will only be worn by him.. exept for the other millions of people that might buy them,XD