My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, October 8, 2010

What's on?

I love TV, since PMR's gonna be over soon, I'm guessing I'm gonna spend tons of time in front of the screen,XD

I have plenty of favourite shows,most recently,



The Chopping Block on Channel TLC, I just started watching yesterday, it reminded me of some mafia show, but sadly, it got canceled, what do they know? XD

Also on TLC,



I absolutely love this show,gets me hungry evrey stinking time.



This dude's a freaking monster man..XD

I also watch StarWorld a lot, you know,like Monday Night Laughs and shit, one of my favourites are..




How I Met Your Mother rocks,it's like the new Friends,Seseason4 just out, every Monday at 8 if I'm not mistaken,XD



Who doesn't love Glee? Season 2 haven't out yet in Malaysia,either that,or I missed it,XD

If you don't have Astro, sucks to be you, If you have Astro, sucks to be you too. XD

I'll try to not watch that much TV, there's gotta be more things to do, like.....

Errrrrr... I wonder what's on TV now? XD