My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Smokin Aces,XD

It's a new day, It's a bright day.

Not exactly, it is now 9.12pm on a Thursday.XD

Today was boring, they gave us a speech on what stream to go to, here's how me and Wei Jie chose..

Me : Eh, I don't know which one to choose la.

WJ : Choose B la, you think you can handle A meh?

Me : Aiyo, try my luck la!

WJ : Eh, you see C.

Me : What?

WJ : C no Add Maths.

Me : So?

WJ : Let's go C la!

Me : You see D.

WJ : D what also don't have leh! Let's go!

Me : You think I don't want?

XD

At the end, both of us chose B which is 4P1-4P2 which is Art stream.

Art stream is not for the stupid okay? Well maybe 4P2 below is la, but P1 and P2 isnt okay? Think of it this way, in Science stream there's Physics, Chemistry , Bio and Add Math, but in Art stream, there's Accounts , Economics and Add Math, instead of thinking Science has all those but Art don't have, people should also think about what Art has Science don't. Sure if your Science you can take extra classes for Art subs, but you wont be as good as the Arts, likewise for them. So what I'm trying to say is both have their pros and cons, geddit?

Now thats done with, after the assembly it was recess, and after recess Wei Jie went to play football and I played Tic Tac Toe with Lit Yan and Kenneth on the blackboard, after that me and Adrian played blackjack , I was earning 4 bucks but my luck took a turn and I ended up losing 3 bucks. I blame the change of place.XD